Saturday 19 February 2011

The Beginning

Well I had written a nice long beginning post and then proceeded to lose it all thanks to forgetting to plug in the charger. So now there is nothing quite so eloquent but short and sweet instead. This is a brand new blog for a brand new year and hopefully brand new adventures.

I have opened a shop on ebay selling all kinds of goodies Susieq Vintage and Collectables. This shop is the result of a need to do a destash of fabrics and the house full of books I have managed to collect. There will also be some handmade goodies in there.

This blog will also follow my op shop adventures, sewing and crafty exploits and general life stories. I hope to share some of my favourite things like books and treasures.

But for now I will keep it short and sweet and focus on the thoughts for my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment